Alfan is the leading platform that supports content creators to help them run their business. Alfan is partnered with over 600 content creators and delivers over 1.7B monthly views across its creator's channels. Alfan partners with content creators, artists, publishers, to understand their audience, protect their rights, and discover new opportunities. Alfan mainly focuses on building solutions for content creators to empower them to unleash their creativity. With offices in both Canada and the UAE, Alfan focuses on growing its network of content creators and supporting the largest number of creators.
At Alfan we see limitless opportunities to contribute towards the growth of our creators by doing what we do best; fostering relations and daring to accomplish the impossible in an ever-growing industry. Through the connections we have with brands Alfan has been a leader in influencer marketing in promoting branded content online in the MENA region. As our clients venture into new opportunities, they will find themselves supported by a network of professionals that will help them with all the marketing and business issues that they may encounter every day.
The Marketing Director is at the forefront of easing our creators, brands & customers engagements with Alfan products & solutions. The Marketing Director will have the ability to build and improve our ability to intelligently engage our partners, creators & customers. In addition, he/she will be responsible for driving this across the region & globally.
- The ideal candidate will have a very good understanding and be able to develop and execute our content marketing strategy and assist the growth of our creator’s content, fans and drive organic traffic to our products, services and solutions.
- Company branding is an essential part of this role, the Marketing Director works closely with our lead designer to assess the look and feel of Alfan’s branding across all of our solutions & social media platforms. The aim will be to ensure consistency and implement changes where required for our consumers to easily recognize Alfan services, products, solutions and services.
- Good understanding of Salesforce Pardot and ability to build marketing plans that are data driven with focus on lead generation, monitoring conversion rates, measuring performance, ROI and constructing our customers’ journey across our platforms.
- Good understanding of Salesforce Pardot with focus on lead generation and brand awareness.
- Manages the development of digital strategies for our websites and creator’s solutions to increase consumer traffic and conversions.
- Grows the social media audience and maintains high levels of engagement and brand interest, with a focus on Youtube, TikTok, Instagram, snapchat and others.
- Keeps abreast of latest of digital marketing technologies and tools for the purpose of aligning it to current systems and controls
- Ability to define goals and KPIs for each member (lead designer, social media specialist, production and public relation)
- Conduct market research and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy
- Ability to drive the planning, management, execution and coordination of our B2C platforms.
- Managing the social media specialist to drive PPC - Pay per click advertising, setting and managing CPL / CPA / CPS targets in AdWords, LinkedIn and other platforms. Leading our SEO - Search Engine Optimization efforts to increase organic ranking for Alfan. Ensuring quality and developing best practices is essential. Digital strategies include performance marketing and branding across Paid Search, Paid Social. Display Programmatic and Video.
- Tracking, Reporting and Performance Monitoring on campaign performance through various tools such as Google Analytics and Salesforce.
- Content Marketing
- Creative thinking ability
- Time Management
- Analytical Skills
- Communications Skills
- Be solutions-minded and an artful negotiator.
- Adaptability and reliability
- Cross-cultural competency
- Social Media Platform Knowledge
- Event Management & project management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or related field
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience with at least 2-3 years in a similar role
- Ability to work well within a team environment and independently
- Results-oriented and positive "can do" attitude with a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Desire to be a digital thought leader and influencer to the growth and culture of a unique experiential business.
- Must be willing and able to make data-driven decisions and function in an ROI driven environment
- Organized, detail-oriented and deadline-sensitive; takes initiative and anticipates needs.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- PMP or Prince2 Certification, a plus.
- Salesforce Pardot certification, a plus.